Your shopping cart is empty.
The following are recent projects completed for public and private organizations highlighting site-specific painted and digital murals, installations, signage, branded materials, and wedding suites. My work has had a heavy focus with murals in the last few years.
My studio collaborates with several small local businesses to provide archival printing and framing, installation crew for digitally printed murals, letterpress studio and local printers for branding and signage.
Please reach out regarding your upcoming project that you'd like to have come to fruition. Every project I create is site-specific to the client / brand and location. I work in a variety of scales.
Core Studio Values //
My studio focuses on open and transparent communication, problem solving, streamlining the project or commission with the utmost attention to detail and ensuring client satisfaction from concept development through the completion of the project. Creating the perfect piece for your space and finding the right cost for your budget. Some projects require some additional attentiveness post completion and are also of priority.
Travel & COVID //
I am based in Los Angeles and available to travel within COVID restrictions and with the utmost safety measures in place. I am vaccinated and so are any team member I would bring on board.
Mural Process: // other projects entail the same process for applicable phases
Open and transparent communication, attention to detail and quality for the mural, streamlined process, and client satisfaction are core values for my studio to creating a beautiful mural.
Conceptual Design Phase //
1. 30 minute complimentary design consultation with the client to understand their vision, aesthetic, or color palettes preferred.
2. Mural conceptual design development can range anywhere from 6 - 40 hours depending on the desired aesthetic. Concept development fee ranges from $750 to $1,500. With more information on the client's desired aesthetic, I can provide a more accurate fee. Three initial concepts and two revisions are included in the fee. I do not submit any design concepts for free to potential clients. I prefer to make a site visit (if possible) to document the walls and include the photos for the mockups / concepts so the client can see the visual of what the design(s) would look like.
3. Most muralists price by the square foot; however, I price by the hour instead as it provides the most cost effective fee for the client based on the aesthetic of the design and hours for completion. For example, a wall with a more minimal design will be less expensive than a wall with a more complex design based on hours to complete. Depending on the size of the mural will determine the amount of supplies and equipment will be required. Because each mural is different, I provide a more accurate fee.
My hourly fee ranges from $125 - $175 depending on the complexity, wall surface, and site conditions. I also provide payment plans with no interest for budget flexibility.
4. Every project I create is documented from start to completion with photos, videos, and time lapses. This will provide the client with process material they can share on their social channels, website, and newsletter.
5. An invoice with a schedule would be provided, and then a deposit would be required to purchase materials, reserve any equipment and/or travel expenses. From there, payment plans can be discussed for the remainder of the mural fee. Payment types accepted; Electronic direct deposit, Venmo, Check, PayPal
Additional Assistants //
6. Depending on the size and complexity of the design and wall, and desired scheduled goal to completion, it will determine if mural assistants need to be hired other than myself.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
Collector satisfaction is really important to me! If you are unsatisfied with a CG piece that you have received, please contact me within five business days. I request that you return the order in it's original packaging. I will refund your shipping costs once I've received the item(s).
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All of my work is created with archival materials. Quality is very important to me. Please contact me if you have a specific question regarding any of the pieces available for purchase.
Sign up below to become a Vortex Newsletter member and receive news about new artwork and design projects, and holiday sales!
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Sign up to hear more about projects, artwork, and sales!
Enter your email below